Draw yourself



Ok I admit, I got off on the wrong foot with my 30 days drawing challenge. I did promise to kick it off Monday, which was yesterday and here I am a day late. Not to sound like I'm making excuses but for some reason I was so sure it was only Saturday when it was actually Sunday already. This losing-track-of-days-thing often happens when the kid is on his term break. My body clock automatically shuts off as if it too was on a break.

Anyway, here's what I came up with for the first challenge. At first, I wasn't really very sure on how to go about it so I sort of just went with the wind.The whole time I used the 2B pencil because I haven't gotten used to the softer 4B and 6B.  Plus of course my trusty kneaded eraser. 

So have you started your own 30days Drawing Challenge? Oh please do share your links here! I would love to see what you guys come up with. Now me off for Day2.



You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. i hope i can draw but sadly I can only take photos and pose :p haha nice artwork btw :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rovie But you're great on your poses which is something I cannot do.....so i believe the universe is still fair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @nina Thanks Nina! Would you like to join?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for dropping by. Care to share your thoughts?

Instagram