Watercolor Flower Workshop at the first Baguio Craft Fair



March had been nothing but a busy month, full of painting deadlines and creative events. A happy quandary i don't mind having everyday in my life. One of the events that i was most excited about was the first ever "Baguio Craft Fair" held at the beautiful grounds of Canto Arellano last March 19 to 20. I was asked not just to co-organize the event but was also invited to hold my watercolor workshop at the fair.



After a brief introduction of watercolor materials, i did a demo on how i paint my watercolor flowers where i also shared the brushstrokes i have developed over the years.



My talented students and their awesome work. Each one of them already exhibits their own style of painting which was quite wonderful to watch.






I also launched the soft opening of my new handmade brand, Pipit which will feature cute handmade clay figurines to accompany my little forest tots illustration. (Pipit.ph is formerly known as House of Isla and however scary changes may feel at times, we trust the universe will carry us to a better, more colorful adventure). Do come by often & watch out for exciting news about this new chapter of our creative journey.



The cutie who helped me man my booth.


The fair was a beaming success and we're excited to bring more exciting gatherings of Baguio creatives.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thank you for dropping by. Care to share your thoughts?