Say hello to "The Forest Tots"



Projects and opportunities have been keeping me up on my toes the past weeks I neglected to introduce to you the very first set of illustrations that were made available for purchase at a local bookstore. Meet my "Forest Boys and Girls." They are, from left to right; Prince of Birds, Little Kitty Friend, Magical Unicorn Girl and Sweet Little Fawn....my own cute little army of the forest. They are available as mini art prints that could double as postcards. As of the moment, they are running out fast and so if you missed out on buying your favorite I'd make sure they are made available again by December. Also up for sale are my "Avian-themed postcards" inspired by a dear friend who loves, well birds.








You Might Also Like

2 comments

Thank you for dropping by. Care to share your thoughts?